When you smile, it leaves a good feeling with other people. It’s often what they remember the most about you and lives long in their memory (and in photos). So, it’s important you leave an impression with a look you want others to see. As a cosmetic dentist in Monroe, we’ve transformed the smiles of many patients in the area and we’d love to do the same for you. With our help, you can:
- Feel confident about your smile’s appearance
- Hide the flaws you’ve been embarrassed to show to others
- Gain the courage to pursue your goals
- Enhance your appearance and look younger
- Get inspired to take better care of your teeth
Visit with our team to find out what we can do for your smile. Call 360-967-0101 for an appointment. We’re open as early as 7 a.m.
Choose From Our Many Cosmetic Treatment Options
There’s no shame in investing in your smile. It’s worth the cost to feel good about yourself and how you look! We love when a patient walks out of our office with their head held high and a great big smile. We want to give you the same wonderful feeling. When visit us for a consultation, your dentist will review what you’d like to change. Then we’ll make recommendations for treatments within your budget and smile goals.
Choose from one or several of our services including:
- Teeth Whitening – It’s a simple way to transform the appearance of your teeth and get rid of stains that have accumulated over the years. You’ll get better results with our professional products than with anything you’d buy in the store.
- Dental Veneers – Our porcelain veneers give your teeth a perfect yet natural appearance. Whether it’s one tooth or several, we apply these thin porcelain shells to your teeth to disguise a variety of flaws. Plus, they should last for a decade or longer.
- Tooth Fillings – Our natural-colored fillings are a wonderful alternative to metal fillings. It’s a great way to repair minor chips and cracks and will blend in with your other teeth.
- Dental Crowns – We use dental crowns to cover up damaged or severely stained teeth. We can make them in a single visit thanks to our CEREC® system. You won’t have to wear a temporary crown for days – or weeks – while you wait for a restoration to be made at an off-site lab.
- Xeomin® Treatment – This FDA-approved injectable will smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, giving your face a refreshed, youthful appearance.
Your dentist will work with you on a treatment plan to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. No matter which services you choose, you can feel at ease with sedation if you have dental anxiety. We also have many items to comfort you during your appointment, including blankets, pillows, and stress balls.
Remember, your smile is only as beautiful as it is healthy. So, be sure to see us every six months for regular cleanings and exams. Our professionals eliminate the bacteria and plaque that build up on your teeth to keep them looking and feeling great. We also look out for oral health issues that can damage your teeth and gums.
Meet with your cosmetic dentist in Monroe to find out what we can do for your smile. Call 360-967-0101 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online. Don’t forget to sign up for our in-house membership club to get discounts on cosmetic services.