You never know when a dental accident will happen and leave you in a painful crisis. When Monroe dental emergencies happen to you or a loved one, call Monroe Smiles at 360-794-8580 immediately! We’ll do our best to see you as soon as possible. When you call Monroe Smiles in a dental emergency, you’ll get:
- A same-day appointment for fast treatment whenever possible
- Expert guidance on what to do to deal with a dental injury
- Relief from pain caused by damaged or infected teeth
- Calming sedation to minimize pain during your care
- Follow-up care to make sure your mouth is healing correctly
If you’ve suffered a sudden dental emergency, don’t wait! Call us at 360-967-0101 to get fast help to save your smile.
Heal Your Smile in a Dental Emergency
Is your mouth in intense pain? You may be experiencing a dental emergency. There are a many situations that can cause a dental emergency. If you’re going through some of the following situations, you should give Monroe Smiles a call. In the meantime, here’s how you can care for your sore mouth until we can see you:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Place the crown (visible white part) in a container with milk or saliva, and bring it to your appointment. We may be able to reattach it if the roots aren’t damaged and you get to us quickly enough. Be careful not to touch the tooth roots as this may cause further damage.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – Bring any broken pieces of your tooth to the office with you. Grab an ice pack, or put ice cubes in a towel and place it against your jaw to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – A small piece of gauze or a wet tea bag can help stop bleeding. If the tissue won’t stop bleeding, go to the nearest emergency room.
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply a cold compress or ice pack to your cheek outside your jaw to help ease the pain.
- Loose Crown or Dental Appliance – If possible, try to reattach the crown or appliance using a small amount of dental cement or denture adhesive.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at 360-967-0101 for dental emergencies in Monroe. We’ll do our best to see you ASAP! For non-emergency needs such as routine cleanings you can request an appointment online.