You can only do so much to care for your oral health at home. You need to supplement brushing and flossing with dental cleanings and exams in Monroe. Our dental professionals ensure your teeth and gums remain in top shape. We remove disease-causing bacteria from all the places you can’t get to at home and spot issues before you even realize there is a problem.
With our help, you can:
- Have peace of mind about your oral health
- Prevent cavities and other problems from affecting your smile
- Avoid extensive procedures by staying on top of your dental health
- Feel confident about the condition of your smile
- Save money on treatments by joining our membership club
Call 360-967-0101 for an appointment. We offer appointments as early as 7 a.m. twice a week.
Regular Dental Checkups Keep Your Smile in Top Shape
When you stay on top of your dental checkups, you are doing your part to prevent oral health issues like gum disease and tooth infections. You’ll receive a thorough teeth cleaning, including around the gumline, and a comprehensive examination to spot any issues like cavities, periodontal infection, and even oral cancer.
If it’s your first visit with us, we’ll spend a little more time with you, just so we can get to know you better. We will:
- Ask you about your personal preferences, priorities for your smile, and issues you are facing with your dental health
- Take digital X-rays and photos of your mouth for future planning and examination
- Clean your teeth and reach all the places you’ve missed at home, then examine your mouth for any oral health concerns
- Recommend treatments, if necessary, to get your oral health on track and discuss goals you have for your smile
Your first appointment will take about an hour-and-a-half. We may recommend preventive treatment if you are prone to cavities, such as fluoride varnishes to help keep harmful bacteria away.
We use a gentle touch for cleanings. However, we can numb your mouth, if you’d like, to ensure you don’t feel a thing. We also offer sedation with laughing gas if you struggle with dental anxiety. Plus, we have a comfort menu with items such as beverages, pillows, blankets, and stress balls to help you feel at ease.
Call 360-967-0101 to schedule dental cleanings and exams in Monroe. Ask about our in-house membership club for savings on preventive treatments!