Gum disease is tricky. It can sneak up on you without you noticing it. When you do spot symptoms, the infection may already be in the advanced stages. That’s why we advise our patients to visit us for regularly checkups. We can spot the early signs and treat the disease before it progresses. Whether you’ve spotted symptoms on your own or it comes up during your dental exam, our gum disease treatment in Monroe will:
- Prevent consequences such as tooth or bone loss
- Protect your smile from further damage
- Use modern technology like laser treatments to eliminate the disease
- Make your at-home oral care routine easier and less painful
- Improve your confidence in your smile
Give us a call at 360-967-0101 if you are concerned about your gum health.
Safeguard Your Smile With Thorough Gum Care Services
If you’ve noticed bleeding after you brush and floss or your gums look swollen or red, you are showing some of the signs of a gum infection. Left untreated, it can lead to oral health issues such as tooth loss and increase your risk for heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. Luckily, we have treatment options that will eliminate the infection and restore your gum health. Our infection therapies include:
- Scaling and Root Planing – This deep cleaning process includes thorough cleaning around and under your gumline to get rid of the harmful bacteria causing the disease (scaling). Then we’ll smooth out your exposed tooth roots to prevent further infection (root planing).
- Laser Treatment – We can use our diode laser in combination with the scaling and root planing process to encourage healing and remove the bacteria.
Before you know it, your gums will be pink and healthy again. We may recommend you return for another visit just to ensure your gums are healing and the infection hasn’t returned. Be sure to visit us twice a year for regular cleanings and exams, so oral health issues like this don’t return.
There’s no reason to be nervous about your appointment with us either. We offer sedation through laughing gas and comforting items such as pillows, blankets, stress balls, and beverages that help you stay calm.
Take the right step toward protecting your smile with gum disease treatment in Monroe. Call 360-967-0101 for an appointment. Be sure to ask us about our in-house membership club! We offer special plans for patients who suffer from periodontal infections.