Waking up with dental pain is often a sign you grind or clench your teeth during the night. While many people assume a store-bought night guard is a good solution, it won’t provide the protection your mouth really needs. Our custom mouthguards in Monroe will:
- Fit comfortably in your mouth
- Act as a barrier between your teeth
- Help you avoid damaging your smile
- Cut down on dental costs by reducing restorative needs
- Last longer than what you get in the store
- Not require a frustrating process to adjust the fit
- Help you sleep better and wake up without pain
If you clench or grind your teeth during the night, get help today by calling 360-967-0101 for an appointment.
Be sure to ask about our membership club to get discounts on services like this! You’ll pay a small monthly fee that covers the cost of preventive care like exams and cleanings and offers discounts on other services too.
Our Custom Mouthguard Saves Your Smile
You probably don’t even realize you grind your teeth at night. However, it’s often noticeable if you wake up with jaw pain. Over time, you may see small chips or cracks on your teeth. Damage to your teeth may require restorative treatments to repair your smile.
We use dental impressions to create a custom-made mouthguard that will prevent you from grinding your teeth at night. This ensures a perfect fit. We also use 3-D printing technology to create it in our office, so you won’t have to wait on an outside lab. By wearing this night guard while you sleep, you protect your smile and wake up without pain or discomfort.
Take Care of Your Mouthguard at Home
Many store-bought mouthguards last only a few months. However, with proper care and attention, your mouthguard can last for several years without needing to be replaced. You’ll pay more for a custom-made mouthguard upfront but save money over time since you won’t have to replace it as frequently.
To take care of your night guard, we recommend you:
- Rinse it immediately after wearing to wash away any debris
- Lightly brush it with your toothbrush before you wear it at night
- Allow your night guard to dry thoroughly between wearings
- Store it in a case so it stays protected and safe
- Deep clean it monthly with a denture cleaner
For mouthguards in Monroe, call 360-967-0101 for an appointment. Be sure you have your next checkup scheduled too!