As much as you try to protect your smile, things do happen that damage your teeth or lead to infection. When this happens, you’ll need the help of a restorative dentist in Monroe. You can trust our extensive experience treating patients and rebuilding the smiles of our community. As our patient, you can:
- Get relief from dental pain
- See us on the same day for emergencies whenever possible
- Avoid further damage or widespread infection
- Eat the foods you love without discomfort
- Regain your confidence in your smile
Find out how we can repair your smile by calling 360-967-0101 for an appointment. Ask about our in-house membership club for savings on restorative treatments. You’ll pay a low monthly fee that covers the cost of your exams and other preventive services and offers discounts on other services too.
Regain a Healthy Smile With Restorative Treatments
You might be surprised to learn that about 20 percent of adults feel anxious about the condition of their mouth. So you certainly aren’t alone if you have damage or disease that has affected your dental health. At Monroe Smiles, we offer a wide range of dental treatments to address what’s wrong with your smile. They include:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have cavities or need minor damage repaired, we use non-metal, tooth-colored fillings. Our composite fillings blend in with your other teeth and preserve more of your tooth structure than metal fillings.
- Root Canals – If you have an infection that’s reached the pulp of your tooth, a root canal can save your tooth and help you avoid an extraction.
- Dental Crowns – When you have severe damage or a large cavity, a dental crown can save the day and restore your tooth. Unlike most practices that outsource production of crowns to an off-site lab, we make our crowns in-house with our CEREC® system. So you’ll receive your restoration in just one visit!
- Dental Bridge – If you have one or more teeth missing, we can fill in the gaps with a dental bridge. You can pair it with implants for a stronger bite.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes to save other healthy teeth, you’ll need an extraction. We’ll gently remove the tooth causing you trouble, then work with you on replacing it.
Once you come in for an examination, we’ll take digital X-rays that give us a better idea of what’s going on. Then we’ll make recommendations on what’s best for your smile problems. Once we’ve treated the damage or infection, it’s important you continue seeing us every six months to maintain good oral health. Regular dental checkups are the best way to avoid extensive procedures!
There’s no reason to worry about any procedure. We use a local anesthetic to numb the area of your mouth needing treatment. We also have sedation to help you stay calm and amenities like pillows, blankets, and stress balls to comfort you.
Don’t ignore your dental health! Visit a restorative dentist in Monroe by calling 360-967-0101 for an appointment. We’ll do our best to offer you a same-day appointment if you are dealing with an emergency. You can also request an appointment online.