Just when you think you’re on top of your oral health, you wake up to dental pain or sensitivity that just can’t be ignored. Cavities are surprisingly common. In fact, 25 percent of adults have untreated cavities. We examine your mouth for cavities during your checkup. If we spot any, we’ll provide treatment with our tooth fillings in Monroe. With our help, you will:
- Feel better about your oral health
- Enjoy hot and cold beverages without sensitivity
- Eat the foods you love again, without discomfort
- Avoid further damage or infection
- Preserve the beauty of your smile with tooth-colored fillings
Put a stop to pain by calling 360-967-0101 for an appointment. We offer sedation with laughing gas to help you feel at ease during your visit!
We Use Composite Fillings to Restore Your Tooth
While there is still an ongoing debate about whether the small amount of mercury in metal fillings is harmful, we prefer to use composite fillings to repair cavities and other minor damage. In addition to their lack of mercury, composite fillings offer other benefits you don’t find with amalgam fillings, such as:
- Less Invasive – We won’t have to remove as much of your tooth structure when we place composite fillings in your mouth. Your natural tooth remains stronger, since more of it remains in place.
- Quicker Process – The composite resin bonds to your teeth quickly with an ultraviolet light. You’ll leave our office with the ability to eat what you want within just a few hours instead of avoiding certain foods for 24 hours as you would with metal fillings.
- Discreetly Repair Damage – Our tooth-colored dental fillings aren’t just good for cavities, but they repair minor chips and cracks as well. They blend in so well with your smile, only you and your dentist need to know they are in your mouth.
The last thing you want to do is ignore dental discomfort or pain. If you are concerned about the condition of your teeth, call us for an appointment at 360-967-0101. Our tooth fillings in Monroe may be just what you need to feel better about your oral health. Be sure to ask us about our membership club! For a small monthly fee, you’ll get preventive care coverage and discounts on other services.